-->

Bible Verses About Anxiety, Answers to Prayers and God's Protection For Christians

Sometimes we feel very worried and afraid. So we often say, "God, I'm scared!". But we must know that our prayers will be answered by God. God's protection yes and amen. The following, Bible Verses About Worry, Answers to Prayers and God's Protection for Christians

Bible Verses As Strengthening in Fear: 1 Peter 5:7 "Cast all your anxieties on him, for he cares for you."

Bible Verses Under Stress. Psalm 34:18 "When the righteous cry out, the LORD hears and delivers them from all their troubles"

Bible verse when you're jealous! 1 Corinthians 13:4 "Love is patient; love is kind; it is not jealous. It is neither proud nor proud."

Bible verse in a state of heartache! Psalm 10:14 "You have seen it, for you have seen the distress and the hurt, so that you may take it into your own hands. To you the weak give themselves up."

Bible Verses When you are angry with someone Ephesians 4:26 "When you become angry, do not sin: do not let the sun go down until your anger is quenched.

Bible verse sick! Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring them health and healing, and I will heal them, and will provide them with abundant peace and security."

Bible verse when in despair Romans 8:28 "We know now that all things work together for good to those who love Him, to those who are called according to God's purpose.

Bible verse at times of stress by Troubles in my life too much! Psalm 42:5 "Why are you depressed, O my soul, and restless within me? Trust in God! For I will again give thanks to Him, my helper and my God!

Bible verse when you are tired! because the ordeal is so hard. Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Bible Verse When you feel you can't afford it anymore, Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

A few Bible Verses About Worry, Answers to Prayers and God's Protection for Christians

RELATED TOPIC

RECOMENDATION FOR YOU

DO NOT MISS THIS

Post a Comment

banner